Facilities & Services
If you feel alone and lost on your holiday with our guidance and care we will make your stay in Kos even more fun and enjoyable Do not hesitate to ask us how you could organize various excursions or privet tours and give you tips according to your preferences on places, activities and things to do that only the locals would know.
We are always at your disposal.
Services: Information for car rental, scooters and bicycles, urban transport, excursions, sailing, scuba diving, yoga & reiki sessions, energy therapy, curative volcanic treatments, events and happenings.
- TV corner (LED HD 55)
- Medical care*
- Iron with board for rent
- Postal service
- Bus tickets available
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby
- Main bar
- Terrace overlooking the Aegean sea
- Shared living room, board games
- Small library
- Large outdoor fresh water swimming pool
- Sun beds, umbrellas and hammocks free of charge
- Garden with lawn and flower beds
- Free private parking
- Daily cleaning (dish service excluded)
- The breakfast is continental. During breakfast there is a buffet where we also serve special local products and herbs**
- Amassing natural shaded area for yoga, reiki or meditation
* On request. Local charge || ** Medicinal herbs from the garden
For our little friends:
- Children’s outdoor fresh water paddle pool
- Children’s playground with lawn and hammocks
- Toys for children (pre-school children) | Board games
- Baby cot (on request, extra charge)
- Baby sitting on demand (local charge)
- Kids channel
- A garden tour to the families Mediterranean fruit trees and herbs
Our hotel is committed to protecting the environment and conservation. For instance, taps and shower heads are high pressure with low water consumption. All waste water flows is treated at the local biological facility.
Solar heater panels use the sun to heat water for cleaning and showering. This greatly conserves energy and reliance on fossil fuel All gardens are irrigated exclusively from wells and water tanks.
The hotel has replaced the vast majority of lighting with low energy bulbs.
Key control systems installed at the entrance of each room ensures less energy is consumed when the room is not in use. Help us conserve.
You may leave all your used plastic carry bags, lids and plastic water bottles under the sink in your room. The Hellenic Red Cross recycles the lids and provides revenue for good causes..
- Reception operating hours are between 8:00 and 24:00. If your arrival or your departure is beyond these hours please inform us.
- Breakfast buffet, available with surcharge.
- Possibility to convert twin beds into matrimonial bed (upon request - limited availability).
- Possibility of changing the type of cushion.
- Smoking is allowed only at the balcony of each room and at all outdoor areas.
- No handicap accessible rooms.
- Pets are not allowed, not because we hate them but because others might be disturbed.
- Together we can save millions of gallons water from chlorine and detergents. Change of towels and sheets is twice weekly.